Thursday, February 26, 2009

Free SEO Basics Tutorial with SEO Guy

I've been very busy lately as a freelance worker. Writing articles and blogs, and doing some social marketing. And add to it my part time teaching of Internet Marketing at one of the local universities.

My work hasn't hindered me to learn new things and to improve the skills that i already have. I love learning, it challenges me a lot. Me and my friends have been planning to sell our skills online as services. Such that it had given me more interest on reading and watching tutorials on SEO and Internet Marketing.

I have just read a SEO tutorial from SEO Guy and I find it very useful especially for SEO and Internet Marketing enthusiasts. Just follow the link below that I have provided for free SEO Basics Tutorial.

Free search engine optimization tutorial

No comments: