Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My First Snorkeling Experience

Last weekend me and my friends went to Guisi Guimaras for a weekend getaway.  It was already my third time to visit the place and though I have been there thrice already I still want to go back there. Last weekend was a memorable experience for me because I learned how to snorkel the right way. I am not that confident with my swimming skills and I got this fear on deep waters. I panic at deep waters. I am so grateful with my friend Dave who taught me how to snorkel the right way. It was one of the best "beach experience" I had.

What I need to do now is to practice my swimming skills and conquer my fear on deep waters. Practice and patience will make it perfect.  I am planning to buy my own snorkeling gears too: mask  and hose. And someday I hope I know how to use the fins too. But right now my priority is to swim on deep sea level.


No comments: