Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Resolutions

Well, like any other years that passed 2009 was indeed a great year for me. There were a lot of things happened that year. I met new friends and even lost one. But still there are things that I should say I needed to do to have a better, healthy and happy life. I guess 2010 would be another great year for me. Like any other people, I also do have some new year's resolutions. And here they are:

1. Manage my time wisely.
2. Don't say "yes" always especially with commitments.
3. Reduce stress.
4. SAVE. SAVe. SAve. Save. save. ( I must this year! Have been on my list last year bust wasn't that successful ).
5. Spend some time for myself and love ones.
6. Appreciate the beauty of life more.
7. Continue helping save mother earth in my own little ways.
8. Pay out my debts.
9. Try to learn new things every now and then.
10. Give more time for exercise.
11. Watch my food. Eat healthy. Be fit.
12. Buy a domain and have my "own" website publish.
13. Have more friends.
14. Value time.
15. Do things one at a time or step-by-step.

Those that are in bold face are my top most priorities.

No comments: