Monday, December 28, 2009

Dulgies Chocolate Forest Cherry Cheesecake

I've been yearning to for Dulgies Choco Dream Cake for almost three weeks already until me and Rolly had our time together, all alone to indulge on it. However, when we were already at the shop I've seen none of the Choco Dream Cake that I'm yearning, I felt a little exhausted for a minute but I thought that it is a great time to taste some of the other cakes on the house.

There was the usual cakes but I got my eyes on this Chocolate Forest Cherry Cheesecake and it got a "new" tag on it. It looks yummy and sumptuous so I decided to have it and a cup of coffee to compliment with.

The verdict. I love it. Its something that I want to eat over and over again. I even forgot my cravings for the Choco Dream Cake. The unavailability of Choco Dream Cake made me discover the yumminess of this cake.

Chocolate Forest Cherry Cheesecake : Php90.00 / slice
Brewed Coffee : Php: 50.00 / small

No comments: