Friday, December 18, 2009

Ramen and Jurassic Maki

It was a long weekend for me. I started my weekend on a Friday yesterday. I got no work, no school because its Graciano Lopez Jaena Day and its a holiday!

Graciano Lopez Jaena is one of our National Heroes that was born here in Iloilo , Philippines. Making him as an Ilonggo National Hero. Ilonggo by the way is what we are called - people born in Iloilo, Philippines.

Thanks for the holiday, I got some time to do my laundry and fix some stuffs in my room. And me and boyfriend got a chance to go on a date. Well, we just went to the mall had fun on looking on stuffs such as geeky shirts, chocolates, bags and shoes. And we even stopped and watched on the fashion show of local designers. Their creations were brilliant. Anyway, because the day was something special for both Rolly and me so we shared on a bowl of mabo tofu ramen and jurassic maki at Rai Rai Ken - a japanese restaurant inside the mall. The maki was sumptuous and great. My last was like 3 months ago so having it again made me appreciate its taste.

Indeed I had a great time spending the holiday with my special someone. Looking forward for the coming days where I spend my time not on my work, school or students.

No comments: