Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wikipedia Needs Our Help


Since I started using the Internet as a research tool for school I have been taking advantage of the limitless benefits that it offers.

As a web writer and SEO practitioner, I really appreciate good and relevant content over the WWW and one of the sites that I visited most for getting ideas and information about my topics or research is Wikipedia. I can say Wikipedia is one of the greatest website over the Internet. But as I was doing my research a while ago I got this banner with a text "Please read:
A personal appeal from Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales"
.

As a curious- minded person I clicked on the anchor text and was delivered to "An appeal from Wikipedia founder, Jimmy Wales".

I benefited much on Wikipedia and I am one of the people who wants free information. As Jimmy Wales quoted "Imagine a world in which every single person on the planet has free access to the sum of all human knowledge".

Lets help Wikipedia and continue getting free access to human's knowledge.

No comments: