Wednesday, July 7, 2010

10 Steps to Adwords Success from the Guru

I have been in charge of the company that I am working with our Adwords PPC campaign. Having the responsibility for the campauign is such a huge challenge for me. Everyone knows and even my boss that I do not have a serious hands- on experience with PPC. Yes, I do search marketing but not PPC. Been working with SEO for some time now and taking the responsibility with our Adwords campaign gave me an oppotunity learn PPC with Adwords.

Learning includes a lot of research, I read on several books on PPC and Adwords, Free training vidoes in Youtube, subscibed on different blogs about PPC Adwords strategy and tips. And I have also known some of the experts in PPC and Adwords such as Perry Marshall, Brian Todd and Dr. Glenn Livingston.

One of the best Adwords tip that I have read is Dr. Glenn Livingston's 10 Steps to Adwords Success. The blog is for everyone, even if you are just a newbie like me or someone who have been working with PPC and Adwords campaign. If you consider yourself to be working on PPC and Adwords then the blog can serve as your reminder or guide and perhaps there things that you might find useful.

Read the 10 Steps to Adwords Success by Dr. Glenn Livingston.

2 comments:

Becca Patel said...

Enter your zip code hereA huge reason so many companies fail these days is their lack of PPC management and SEO expertise. If you want to succeed nowadays you need to recruit a stellar SEO company to improve your search results -- no getting around it. So do your research and find the company that fits you!!

Unknown said...

Hello, this is naina walker from Tanzania. I actually like your generate-up and After i am subsequent your posts. you should keep on on this It can be an unbelievable situation.
digital marketing services in delhi