Thursday, July 15, 2010

Adwords Cheat Sheet : Have them handy....

For a person like me that is still starting my journey with PPC - Adwords it is necessary for me to have the Adwords essentials always at my side. For a beginner a cheat sheet can be your best companion in doing the campaign. With all the terms and acronyms you may scramble them up. Having my own Adwords Cheat Sheet handy really helped me a lot in understanding the essentials of Adwords. I also consider it as my guide in doing the campaign. And it got all the basic things that I need to know in running my Adwords campaign.

You may get your FREE Adwords Cheat sheet at Pay Per Click Search Marketing: Adwords Success Cheat Sheet. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very good share! I know i will be using this cheatsheet

Indiana Web Design