Sunday, March 4, 2012

30-Day Challenge: Perfect Attendance for February 2012

A few of the Callbox Marketing Team
Been a long time since I have my last post here. I have been soo busy lately with work and other stuffs that I have and wasn't able to sit and write something here. I thought of having a 30- Day challenge for this year and I started it with my perfect attendance challenge in the office.

The Works Flavor Super Gang Size Pizza by Pizarro
The perfect attendance challenge was already completed and I received my reward. To give you an idea I have been working at Callbox Sales and Marketing since 2006 and left the company after a year and 3 months and came back last 2009.  And since 2006 there wasn't a month that I got a perfect attendance, its either I am late going to the office or out or on-sick leave.  So, last month I started my 30-Day Perfect Attendance Challenge. And I was also more motivated when my Marketing Manager told me that she'll treat all the Marketing Department with pizza if I pass the challenge. 6:00pm of February 29, 2012 is the judgement day, and I made it. I dunno if what my co- workers were thinking about the challenge, but I made it for myself and the pizza was an additional motivation for me. But sort of I made it partly for them too.

Super Cheese Pizza. Yum! 

It is not because that the 30-day challenge for perfect attendance is done, it doesn't mean that I will be late again for work most of the time. I want to stop that habit. And I have proved to myself that I can make it. And I am planning to continue it on a 60- 90- day perfect attendance challenge for me. And I'll be trying all my best to be punctual on all of my appointments as well. Good luck to me !

Having this post just made me wanna eat pizza now !

No comments: